Sally, "Just Dance" in bell view, Alexandria, kicked my 5 year old out

Alexandria, Virginia 5 comments

It's a question of ethic that Ms. Sally from "Just Dance Studio" is lacking. Does your child gets kicked off from his/her school b/c the teacher doesn't like the parent? My daughter is the sweetest girl, not just b/c she's my daughter but because she's that way to everyone. She attended "Just Dance"off Belleview BLVD, with Ms. Sally for couple of years. Ms. Sally had her for Ballet, Tap and Jazz. By Age 5 at her dance Recital at the Masonic Temple I had a camera to take my child's photographs like all other parents in the audience. All of the sudden Ms. Sally walked down the stairs, pointed at my face, in RUDE tone of voice said, "PUT THAT AWAY". I felt like she's talking to a child!! All I could think of "oh no, she didn't speak to me, did she?". I politely said, excuse me? She said….Yes; you put your camera away!! What the HECK I was thinking. The lady next to me was still taking pictures. I was pissed off……Why the *** she doesn't impose this on everyone. I let her *** off behavior go by. The following week, I send her an email" wanting to know why she was being such a b. with me"? She simply responded: You daughter doesn't need to come to my dance studio. Find yourself another dance studio. At this point I was shock and ferrous. Abusing her power!! How can she be this way?? Can her husband who works in the Bell view elementary school kick out a student b/c he simply doesn't like the student??? No, I don't think so…Sally is running the show, abusive, rude woman. She can kick your child out just like that!! She mailed back my ck. For the summer program that my daughter, who had no clue of what, was happening back, with a note saying, hope you find another place for her. Not to mention my daughter was one of her best students at the time. I could certainly see favoritism in her class. Furthermore, she gives bad reference on my daughter whom she used to call her friends to come and watch and brag to her friends that her student was only 4, or 5…WHAT's wrong with this woman?? Seriously ???Do you have to take it against a minor? Do you have to take things that far.

Not to mention she has Orfa, a minor, an illegal immigrant from Central America, who works as teacher's helper for free.

She keeps deleting my reviews b/c she doesn't want parents to see this. I just want to share this with other parents and let them know that Sally from "Just Dance" in Bell View has no moral ethics at all. If you do your math, you can find much better places like "the Washington Ballet" etc. where you will find great teachers, professional instructors( who wouldn't dare kick your 5 years old daughter out of the studio b/c they simply don't like you(the parent).

Recently she was published on one of the papers. If I knew which one I could give them my point of view.

Review about: Children Dance School.

Comments

You are a disgusting human being with a very weak grasp of the English language.Kudos to Sally for getting rid of you.

I would not want my daughter, who is a student at Just Dance, anywhere near you. You clearly have an inflated sense of entitlement and a skewed perception of justice in this situation. Having had nothing but an exceptional experience with Just Dance for over a year and sharing that opinion with many others who have been attending even longer.

I find your statements highly lacking credibility.And maybe you should have someone with a higher level of intelligence proof read your next posting.

#719890

What kind of sick *** are you?You don't like the dance school, or the adult who runs it, that's fine.

You want to be "shock and ferrous", that's fine. But to slime an innocent teenage helper, by (unusual) name -- to slander her and her family as "illegal immigrants" -- you've got a screw loose, buddy. I don't know what precipitated your daughter being booted from the dance school. But, if she's half the head case you are, it's probably a good thing she's out of there.

You are the lowest of the low, my friend.I hope you can sleep at night.

to Outraged #735591

You must be Psycho's husband. And we don't want to mention names because of your reputation in public schools will be ruined.

I sleep very well. Your wife who is nasty to kids and parents should not. Thanks god your wife was nasty to her otherwise b/c of location, we might have continued in that dump & not to mention she doesn't learn half of the things she learned in the prestige dance studios. She moved up to the Washington Ballet and we moved on from the negative dump called "Just Dance".

Sally Drops a 5 years old from her school, after yelling at the kid's mom. Very classic. :p

to Sally Divaneh #774502

Nope, just continue your mindless sliming, ***.Not related to JD's owner.

I'm just someone who is offended that you would choose to slander an innocent girl because her parents are immigrants. I'm sure you sleep well. Adult diapers work wonders.

Sending this string onto Washington Balket.

Maybe they can figure out who you are and luck you out again before you slander another innocent kid.

Clueless ***.

to Outraged Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #954802

I think that the teacher is wrong.There are better ways to handle this.

If she is any sort of a teacher she should be more diplomatic.. Many of these teachers use free help just so they make more money and live lavishly. They assistants are brainwashed into thinking they get some type of credit by working for free. It is a form of slavery and should be stopped.

They also need to pay taxes on much of this income.There are many of these slim balls and thankfully the mom spoke up..Keep posting we want to know who to avoid!

View more comments